Host a Successful Golf Outing at Hidden Creek
Hidden Creek Country Club, featuring an award-winning private Ed Ault Signature course and beautiful Clubhouse facilities, is a Washington DC area favorite for hosting tournaments and outings. Whether you are planning a charity event for 144 players or a corporate retreat for 20, Hidden Creek's friendly PGA Professional staff will accommodate all of your outing needs to help make your event both fun and successful.
Outing participants have access to outstanding private Club amenities including:
- Bag Drop (valet available)
- Practice Facilities
- Premium Club Rentals
- Locker Room Facilities
- Spacious Clubhouse & Outside Deck Dining
- Complete Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Menus
- Two Full Service Restaurants with Full Bars
- Beverage Cart Options
Comprehensive outing services include:
- Registration Set-Up
- Sponsor Signage
- Assistance with Pairings & Scoring
- Announcements, Rule Sheets & Cart Signs
- Attractive Hole-in-One Contests including $10,000 Cash Prizes
- Practice Balls & Custom PGA Clinics
- Awards Ceremony following Play
- Outing Merchandise Packages
Affordable Outing & Event Packages
Hidden Creek Country Club offers affordable, all-inclusive packages or can create a personalized custom package to meet your group's exact needs.
Hidden Creek will Contribute to Your Charity
Hidden Creek is proud to contribute to charitable golf outings held at the Club. Ask about attractive charitable outing programs which can help your organization raise more funds.
Conveniently located adjacent to Reston Town Center, just blocks from the Dulles Toll Road and only 30 minutes from Downtown DC.
For complete information and to schedule your visit, including a complimentary round for your outing planners, please contact:
Mike Farewell - PGA, Director of Golf
Request Tournament Information>